Dr. Flores is happy to submit recommendation letters on behalf of current and former students and advisees.
- The student must have earned at least an A- in at least one class with Dr. Flores at any institution where she has taught.
- Dr. Flores will only write letters for students in classes in which she was an instructor of record (i.e. not a guest lecturer or TA).
- Graduate students must have been enrolled in one graded seminar or directed readings in order for Dr. Flores to write on their behalf.
- The student must request the letter at least 30 days in advance of the submission deadline.
- If necessary, Dr. Flores will be in touch via email to request resume/CV and unofficial transcripts.